The Year of the Hunter was a theme unifying White Wolf releases in 1995. The focus of the theme was mortals, specifically those who hunted, studied, or otherwise interacted with the supernatural denizens of the World of Darkness.
Other books were released which fit thematically with the Year of the Hunter, but weren't included due to their being published in different years.
- VTM: The Hunters Hunted  , a sourcebook detailing (mostly) mortal hunter groups, published in 1992, and its update/sequel VTM: The Hunters Hunted II  , published in 2013.
- cWOD: Demon Hunter X  , a Year of the Lotus title detailing two Asian hunter groups, the Shihand Strike Force Zero.
- HTR: First Contact  , which updated many of the groups featured in The Hunters Hunted for the Revised World of Darkness and their relationships with the Imbued.
- DTF: Saviors and Destroyers  , an enemy book for Demon: the Fallen which details mortal demon hunters
- cMET: Laws of the Hunt  , the Classic Mind's Eye Theatre reference for mortals and hunters. Followed by cMET: Laws of the Hunt: Players Guide   and cMET: Laws of the Hunt Revised Edition  .
|World of Darkness Theme Years|
|Year of the Hunter (1995-6) · Year of the Ally (1997) · Year of the Lotus (1998) · Year of the Reckoning (1999) · Year of Revelations (2000) · Year of the Scarab (2001) · Year of the Damned (2002) · Time of Judgment (2003-4)|