The Yang Prana allows a a Kuei-jin to to tap into and manipulate his internal Yang energy. Like Yin Prana, Yang Prana relies on relatively free and uninhibited motion in order to perform the necessary postures. Study of the Yang Prana requires great vigor and flexibility; a vampire may never increase his levels in the yang Prana to a level higher than his Dexterity or Stamina rating.
- Principle of Motion: The Kuei-jin amplifies his movements with Yang chi.
- Yang Mantle: The Kuei-jin channels his internal Yang energy into an animus that shrouds him. This animus, or mantle, is invisible to mortals, but it feels to them like electricity in the air. With the Yang Mantle active, the Kuei-jin can channel Yang energy through wood, more easily interact with spirits and attune his internal chi to the aura of a living person, making him appear much friendlier and more attractive.
- Dragon Dance: Through a series of wild leaps, acrobatic katas, and yogic posturings, the vampire enters a battle trance. He's capable of impressive combat feats while in this state.
- Eightfold Yang Mantle: Like the initial Yang Mantle, only that the Yang energy manifests as a roiling crimson aura of Yang energy that can be shaped according to the user's wishes.
- Eightfold Yang Barrier: The Kuei-jin shapes Yang energy into an energy field that softens or blocks hits.
- Animal Form Dragon Dance: By adapting animalistic forms into his Dragon Dance, the Kuei-jin's attacks become more ferocious.
- Semblance of the Scarlet Queen: The Kuei-jin becomes insubstantial, as his body mass shifts into the Yang World.
- Yang Shield: The Kuei-jin forms his Yang animus into a glowing aura around his body that protects him.
- Yang Phoenix: The Kuei-jin creates scarlet flames of raw Yang energy that sear everyone near to the user.
- Touch of Corruption: The Kuei-jin can cause wood or any other organic material to quickly decay, refilling his own chi reservoirs.
- Oaken Corpse: The Kuei-jin transforms his very flesh into wood. In this form, his combat abilities rise as his finger turn into deadly stakes and will float in water, but on the downside, social interaction almost always fails and the user becomes susceptible to the Touch of Corruption, as well as fire.
^ Level 1
|Shrouded Moon||Kindred of the East Rulebook||Pg. 105|
^ Level 2
|Yin Mantle||Kindred of the East Rulebook||Pg. 106|
^ Level 3
|Dragon Dance||Kindred of the East Rulebook||Pg. 106|
^ Level 4
|Eightfold Yang Mantle||Kindred of the East Rulebook||Pg. 106|
^ Level 4
|Eightfold Yang Barrier||Dharma Book: Thrashing Dragons||Pg. 50|
^ Level 4
|Animal Form Dragon Dance||Dharma Book: Thrashing Dragons||Pg. 50|
^ Level 5
|Semblance of the Scarlet Queen||Kindred of the East Rulebook||Pg. 106|
^ Level 6
|Yang Shield||Kindred of the East Companion||Pg. 52|
^ Level 7
|Yang Phoenix||Kindred of the East Companion||Pg. 52|
^ Level 8
|Touch of Corruption||Kindred of the East Companion||Pg. 52|
^ Level 9
|Oaken Corpse||Kindred of the East Companion||Pg. 52|
|Godbodies of the Fourth Age:|