Wraith: The Oblivion - Afterlife is an upcoming VR horror game based on Wraith: The Oblivion developed by Fast Travel Games.
Wraith: The Oblivion – Afterlife is a VR horror game set in the World of Darkness, and the next title coming from us at Fast Travel Games. Afterlife shares the same universe as Vampire: The Masquerade and Werewolf: The Apocalypse, where monsters live among us. For the first time ever, enter the World of Darkness in VR and play from the perspective of a Wraith.
Retired billionaire movie producer Howard Barclay arranges a séance at his home, the Barclay Mansion, but something goes horribly wrong.
Over the course of the game, Ed gains the following abilities:
- Sharpened Senses: Allows Ed to use his arms as a dowsing rod, pointing to his next objective. One of the basic characteristics of a wraith.
- Insubstantiality: Allows Ed to walk through walls. One of the basic characteristics of a wraith.
- Grab: Allows Ed to physically pick up small objects.
- Wraithgrasp: Allows Ed to telekinetically push or lift inanimate objects across the Shroud. The first level of the Outrage Arcanos.
- Pauline Constantine: Meadow Walters, medium
- David S. Dear: Howard Barclay, billionaire movie producer
- Samantha Dockser: Cassandra Kelly, rising star
- Kellen Goff: Tom Shepard, gallery owner
- Zach L. Hoffman: Alan Vincent, respected movie star
- Maya Aoki Tuttle: Rachel Miller, Ed's wife and assistant
- Adrian Vaughan: Ed Miller, photographer
The Forces of Oblivion
- Elvira Björkman: The Broken Woman
- Kellen Goff:
- Breeanna Judy: The Sad Cinematographer
- Adrian Vaughan: Ed Miller's Shadow