World of Darkness: Urban Legends is a sourcebook for the Chronicles of Darkness. It serves as a way to bring urban legends into the World of Darkness, where they are possibly true - and possibly even more horrific.
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Whispers carry the stories through the generations. So unreal that people no longer believe. "Legend." They do not realize that legends can be more real than real.
- Truths From the Tales
- We’ve all heard the stories. Alligators live in the sewers. Kidney thieves prowl the cities. Chant “Bloody Mary,” and she appears. These are urban legends. In the World of Darkness, they are real; in fact, they are more than real. The truth behind each legend is more terrifying, strange, sinister, or diabolical than we imagine.
- A settings book for The World of Darkness™
- This book includes:
- Inspiration for a game intended for mortal characters, but a game just as frightening and bizarre for monstrous characters.
- In the World of Darkness, the truth behind urban legends is even more frightening, sinister, mysterious than you would imagine.... Explore them at your gaming table
- A great prequel or addition to Vampire, Werewolf and Mage chronicles
Prologue: Eggs Edit
Fiction. A version of the urban legend about tea containing bug eggs which hatch inside the stomach of those who drink it. As usual the truth in the World of Darkness is much worse.
A quick overview of the book, urban legends, and how they may be adapted for use in the game.
Chapter One: Unwitting Organ Donors Edit
This chapter includes infomation pertaining to the urban rumours of organ removal, such as having ones kidneys stolen.
Chapter Two: The Jersey Devil Edit
Chapter Three: Bloody Mary Edit
Chapter Four: Alligators in the Sewers Edit
Chapter Five: I Love Sex More Than You Edit
Chapter Six: Somebody Told Me Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Chronicles of Darkness books
| Next book:|