From the Onyx Path catalog:
- What would I be, if God wanted me to be something different? I would be whatever God saw fit to make me.
- I would be a crow picking at the bones of the dead. I would be a worm nestled in the heart of my enemies.
- I would be a faceless angel. I would be a rabid wolf. I would be a broken mirror.
- But make no mistake, my children.
- Whatever God sees fit for me, one thing will never change. I will always be a monster.
- This book includes:
- An unholy host of alternate systems for you to option into your characters and games, including (but not limited to!) Morality, Virtue/Vice, Merits, character creation.
- Brand new systems for you to incorporate: social and mental combat, miniatures combat, relationships and Rapport, Conviction, Insanity, and don't forget to check out the Extraordinary Mortals template (with built-in Skill Tricks).
- Three new "what-if setting hacks" for the World of Darkness. The World of Darkness Revealed, wherein the monsters stand exposed for all humanity to see; The World of Darkness Destroyed, which gives you the option of playing out the global apocalypse; and The World of Dark Fantasy, a fantastical spin on the system and setting.
- A handful of essays from the writers and developer of the book, bringing you their own personal "house rules" and hacks for you to consider.
Prologue: She Lives In Mirrors
Chapter One: Breaking the Mirror
Chapter Two: Picking Up the Pieces
Chapter Three: Shards
Appendix: House Rules
Chronicles of Darkness books