|Authors:||Christopher Howard, Rustin Quaide|
|Additional Gruntwork & Material:||Phil Brucato, Cynthia Summers, Richard E. Dansky, Laurah Norton|
|Vice President in Charge of Production:||Richard Thomas|
|Layout & Typesetting:||Katie McCaskill|
|Art Directors:||Lawrence Snelly, Aileen E. Miles|
|Art:||Andrew Bates, Mike Chaney, Leif Jones, Brian LeBlanc, Vince Locke, Matt Milberger, Steve Prescott, Andrew Ritchie, Ron Spencer|
|Front Cover Art:||Dan Brereton|
|Cover Art:||Steve Prescott|
|Cover Design:||Katie McCaskill|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 03068|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-317-0|
|Price:|| Print: $14.99|
From the White Wolf catalog:
Cherie Gets a TattooEdit
The book's theme and suggested viewing, reading, and listening to get into the proper mood.
Chapter One: The History of the CircusEdit
Since the early days of history, the Midnight Circus has traveled the land. Its story is told through those who witnessed it passing through.
Chapter Two: The Whole Sick CrewEdit
Details on the pecking order and the beings you might find in the Midnight Circus, from the Fifth Circle to the Infernal Trinity.
Chapter Three: The CircusEdit
Acts, attractions, freak shows, games, and the program for the evening's show.
Chapter Four: Bread and CircusesEdit
Rules and suggestions for a massive crossover involving the Midnight Circus.
Chapter Five: The Waste LandEdit
A campaign set at the Midnight Circus one fateful New Year's Eve...
Allowing players to play as members of the circus.
- Astarte, Unseelie Sidhe of House Fiona
- Aubrey Dutetre, a Bastet (werecat) acrobat of the Fourth Circle.
- Belle Starr, a Gangrel sharpshooter of the Fourth Circle.
- Bellicus DeEquesto, a human with numina, acts as "War" of the carnival's Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
- Calabris, Toreador vampire and childe of François Villon
- Devin Cavendish, ex-Celestial Chorus, now barabbus Nephandi
- Dimitri Babinov, a Gurahl (werebear) of the Fifth Circle.
- Fillipo DeEquesto, a human with numina, acts as "Famine" of the carnival's Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
- Lee Carmody, ex-Cult of Ecstasy now a barabbus carnival barker of the Fourth Circle. He also operates the Tunnel of Love attraction.
- Messora DeEquesto, a human with numina, acts as "Death" of the carnival's Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
- Morrell DeEquesto, a human, acts as "Sickness" of the carnival's Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
- Tamika Tanaka, a Malkavian who acts as a combination mime/japanese noh actress in the Fifth Circle.
- Tub of Flesh, a "liquified" Nosferatu of the Fifth Circle.
| Previous release:|| Game Books|
World of Darkness books
| Next release:|