|Written by:||Richard Clayton, Alex Greene, John Newman, Rob Vaux and Chuck Wendig|
|Developer:||Stephen Lea Sheppard|
|Creative Director:||Rich Thomas|
|Production Manager:||matt milberger|
|Art Director & Design:||Mike Chaney|
|Interior Art:||Erica Danell, Nik Stakal, Justin Norman, James Stowe, Brian Leblanc, Jeremy McHugh, Juan Antonio Serrano Garcia, Efrem Palacios|
|Front Cover Art:||Efrem Palacios|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||June 25, 2008|
|Publication #:||WW 55206|
|Reference #:||ISBN 978-1-58846-714-0|
World of Darkness: Dogs of War is a sourcebook for the Chronicles of Darkness. It features how the men and women of the military react to the supernatural forces of the night.
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- War Is Hell
- The service trains you to be strong. It teaches you teamwork, how to rely on others and how to rely on yourself. Which is a damn good thing. You need every edge you can get. You’ll see for yourself when you discover what else is out there in the night…
- A Chronicle Book for The World of Darkness™. This book includes:
- An overview of military life and guidelines for military characters in the World of Darkness.
- Guidelines for unconventional units and those units touched by the supernatural, such as Company Zero.
- Storytelling advice for stories and chronicles revolving around military conflict and the supernatural.
- Variant rules, such as increasing lethality of firearms and governing mass combat.
Chapter One: The Conventional Military Edit
Chapter Two: Irregular Units Edit
Chapter Three: A World in Conflict Edit
Chapter Four: Storytelling Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Chronicles of Darkness books
| Next book:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.