|Written By:||Martin Henley, Matthew McFarland, John Newman, Christopher Simmons, Travis Stout, Stew Wilson|
|Creative Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Art Director||Aileen E. Miles|
|Layout & Design||Jessica Mullins|
|Interior Art:||Samuel Araya, Jeff Holt, Brian LeBlanc, Pat Loboyko, Vatche Mavlian, Marco Nelor, John Wigley|
|Front Cover Art:||Adrian Majkrzak|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||December 16, 2009|
|Publication #:||WW 60501|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-382-1|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- I'm going to assume you've never been here before. It's all right, that's to be expected. Not many people have, you know? I mean... not many people like yourself. People with heartbeats. Everybody else, though - they all come here. A lot of them are still around. You know how some people say the best way to deal with an enemy is to outlive him? That's good advice most of the time. But right about now you should probably be hoping that all your worst enemies are still alive.
- - Rio Fletcher, Sin-Eater
- This book includes:
- The mythology of the Underworld, and the ripples it casts through supernatural cultures
- A tour of the Underworld itself, from the Autochthonous Depths to the Dead Dominions
- Merits, Manifestations, Keys, and other tricks of the trade for dealing with the Underworld for Sin-Eaters and other supernaturals
Prologue: Ascent Edit
Introduction: Descent Edit
An outline of the book's purpose and the nature of the Underworld.
Chapter One: Where the Light Still Shines Edit
A history of the horrors that occur when the world of the living meets the world of the dead.
Chapter Two: Chthonic Cultures Edit
A guide to getting the denizens of the World of Darkness into and around the Underworld, except for...
Chapter Three: Dark Sympathies Edit
Chapter Four: The Autochthonous Depths Edit
More information on the shallow upper regions of the Underworld, where Rivers begin their flow and caverns, Gates, Tableaux, and more greets those wishing to travel further on.
Chapter Five: The Dead Dominions Edit
The realms of the Lower Mysteries, specifically details on ten of the most famous: Dead Man's Hand, the Killing Fields, Lowgate Prison, the Junkyard, the Forge of Orcus, Oppia, Athenaeum, Mictian, the Grave Dream, and the Ocean of Fragments.
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|
| Game Books|
Chronicles of Darkness books
| Next book:|
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Geist: The Sin-Eaters books
| Next book:|