|Creative Director:||Rich Thomas|
|Art Direction and Design:||Mike Chaney|
|Back Cover Art:||Steve Prescott|
|Interior Art:||John Bridges, Brian LeBlanc, Jeff Holt, Steve Prescott, James Daly|
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||November 12, 2014|
|Years Covered:||200 CE|
|Price:|| Digital: $11.99|
Softcover (Black & White): $14.99
Softcover (Color): $16.99
- Everyone knows the story of the White Howlers. Garou so prideful they threw themselves into the maw of the Wyrm, hoping to kill it from within. They didn't kill it, and it didn't kill them. However, the White Howlers should be remembered for their past as well as what they became.
- But that isn't their story.
- The White Howlers suffered through the Great Winter, through rebuilding and invasion, through an uneasy peace and a horrific war. They fought for their Kin and their lands. They were proud, but all Garou are proud. Theirs is a story too many Garou do not know. Come closer, and let me tell it.
- White Howlers Tribebook includes:
- The story of the White Howlers from the ancient times to their great sacrifice.
- Details on the tribe's culture and history, with enough information to run an entire chronicle in the time before their fall.
- Ideas for using the White Howlers in a story set in the modern nights.
Chapter One: HistoryEdit
Chapter Two: CultureEdit
Chapter Three: The White Howler's WorldEdit
Chapter Four: PowersEdit
Appendix One: Sample CharactersEdit
Appendix Two: White Howler LegendsEdit
This book was part of the Kickstarter for the Deluxe Edition of Werewolf: The Apocalypse 20th Anniversary Edition.
| Previous book:|| Game books|
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.