|When Will You Rage Second Edition|
|Editors :||John H. Steele, Melissa Thorpe and Stewart Wieck|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||April 16, 2001|
|Publication #:||WW 05401|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-903-9|
- Once the people known as the Garou existed in harmony with their mother Gaia, the Earth. But the rise of mankind has seen an increase in the power of the Wyrm, a decayed entropic force that seeks to ruin Gaia. The Garou will not have this and wage a war that they have been losing for a millennia.
- The second edition of this anthology contains the best stories from the first edition, as well as new stories that even better reflect the world of Werewolf: The Apocalypse as presented in the revised edition of the Storyteller game.
- The waters of Lethe / by Bill Bridges
- Coyote full moon / by Sam Chupp
- Fang of the wolf / by Owl Goingback
- Hunter's blues / by Scott Ciencin
- Wolf trap / by Richard Lee Byers
- Lone werewolf / by Lois Tilton
- For Auld Lang Syne / by James A. Moore
- A Useless death / by Don Bassingthwaite
- Calley's story / by Alara Rogers
- Trickster moon / by J.S. Banks
| Previous book:|| Fiction|
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.