|Werewolf Storytellers Handbook|
|Authors:||Bill Bridges, Steve Brown, Phil Brucato, Brian Campbell, Sam Chupp, Owl Goingback, Andrew Greenberg, Daniel Greenberg, William Spencer-Hale, Robert Hatch, Harry Heckel, Sam Inabinet, Robert Kaminsky, James Moore, Teeuwynn|
|Art Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Art:||John Bridges, Tony DiTerlizzi, Richard Kane Ferguson, Brian LeBlanc, Ron Spencer, and Joshua Gabriel Timbrook|
|Front Cover:||Clyde Caldwell|
|Cover Design:||Lawrence Snelly|
|Typsetting and Layout:||Kathleen Ryan|
|Production Assistance:||Matt "Intern Boy" Milberger|
"Santos" Krause for his mighty wrestling match at the retreat.
Keith "Corleone" Winkler for his gangland suit at the Fiction party.
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication Date:||July 23,1994|
|Product code:||WW 03205|
|Reference Number:||ISBN 1-56504-131-3|
Werewolf Storytellers Handbook is a book of advice for storytelling a Werewolf: The Apocalypse chronicle.
- From Savage Horror
- The battle against the Wyrm rages, and the losses hurt more each day. Victory is harder to find as the Apocalypse approaches. One person stands above this fray: the Storyteller. It is her responsibility to display the horror and and the wonder of the world of the Garou, the werewolf defenders of the Earth. It is the Storyteller's task and reward to tell the tales of Werewolf: The Apocalypse.
- To Mythic Reality
- The Storyteller is the important person who gives the players their victories and defeats, their moments of terror and promise, and their rise to heroism... or their fall to doom. For this reason, Storytellers get their own handbook, full of tips on enhancing the depth and intensity of their stories.
- Werewolf Storytellers Handbook includes:
- Advice, tips and essays on Storytelling, from creating chronicles to telling mythic stories.
- Details on Garou culture, from the inner strife tearing apart the Garou Nation to the Seasonal Rites of the Thirteen Tribes.
- New antagonists and allies of the Garou, from urban horrors to Native American monsters.
Legends of the Garou: A Galliard's TaleEdit
Chapter One: StorytellingEdit
- Chronicle Construction
- Mythic Cycle Stories
- Essay: Daring to Improvise
Chapter Two: CultureEdit
Chapter Three: SettingEdit
- Essay: Scent of the Invisible World
- The City
- The Spirit World
- Historical Settings
Chapter Four: EnemiesEdit
- Essay: Understanding Villainy: Splatterpunk Villains and More Subtle Antagonists
Chapter Five: FriendsEdit
Chapter Six: The Ways (Rules and Methods) Edit
- Essay: Sharpening Your Claws
- New Gifts and Rites
- Fetish artifacts
- Forged in Spirit: The Making of a Fetish
- Essay: Simple Lessons
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.