Werewolf: The Wild West Rulebook is the corebook for the Werewolf: The Wild West game.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- A Storytelling Game of Horror in the Past
- Blood's been spilled on these plains by the gallon. The humans, our families, are killing each other. Blue fights Gray, Red tussles with White -- and then there's us.
- The sun burns pretty hot by day. That's all right. We burn even hotter, down inside. And when the sweet moon shines by night, there's no fort or camp so strong they can keep us out.
- We run on wolf paws faster than any horse. We're stronger than the buffalo, deadlier than the rattlesnake. We walk the spirit paths between this world and the next. We can't be killed by lead nor flint. We are the favored ones.
- There's a storm thundering on the other side of the sunset, and there's something coming to eat it.
- It'll have to get through us first.
Prophecy: The Coming of WarEdit
Chapter One: IntroductionEdit
Chapter Two: SettingEdit
Chapter Three: StorytellingEdit
Chapter Four: RulesEdit
Chapter Five: Character CreationEdit
Chapter Six: TraitsEdit
Chapter Seven: The Storm UmbraEdit
Chapter Eight: SystemsEdit
Chapter Nine: DramaEdit
| Previous book:|
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.