The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- 1 Summary
- 2 Chapters
- 2.1 Prologue: The Eighth Sign
- 2.2 Book One: The Wyld
- 2.3 Book Two: The Weaver
- 2.4 Book Three: The Wyrm
- 2.5 Appendix
- 3 Background Information
- 4 Characters
- 5 Terminology
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- These are the final days –
- The signs are clear:
- Even our pups know
- That this is the age of the Apocalypse!
- Werewolf the Apocalypse roared into hobby games in 1992, inspiring a generation of fans to stand up and howl their defiance at a corrupted world in a battle they knew they were doomed to lose. WtA presented the Garou: creatures at once both man and wolf, and filled with a Rage against the evils that would destroy and corrupt both the natural and spirit worlds. Capable of transforming into a variety of forms and blessed with Gifts that enabled superhuman and supernatural powers, the Garou fought many foes, always knowing that in the end they would fall. But what stories would be told and what songs sang of their exploits!
- This epic tragic story, combined with the unwavering dedication of an unparalleled fan base, is the reason this book is being published. Werewolf: The Apocalypse – 20th Anniversary Edition brings the entire World of Darkness experience full circle and will serve as the perfect anniversary milestone to celebrate two decades of gaming the epic sagas of the Garou.
- What's in it?
- All thirteen original tribes, tribe variants and Lost Tribes, with their signature Gifts and Rites updated from the Werewolf: The Apocalypse Revised tabletop rules.
- Rules for character creation and advancement.
- Gifts from level one through six, including expanded lists.
- Updated setting to the modern nights.
- New full color original art by Ron Spencer, John Bridges, Steve Prescott, Dan Brereton, Richard Kane Ferguson, and other classic "Apocalypse" artists, as well as classic B&W pieces carefully chosen from the earlier editions.
Prologue: The Eighth Sign
Book One: The Wyld
Chapter One: A World of Darkness
Chapter Two: The Garou
Book Two: The Weaver
Chapter Three: Character and Traits
Chapter Four: Gifts, Rites and Fetishes
Chapter Five: Rules
Chapter Six: Systems and Drama
Chapter Seven: The Spirit World
Book Three: The Wyrm
Chapter Eight: Storytelling
Chapter Nine: Allies
Chapter Ten: The Enemy
- Former Werewolf developers Ethan Skemp and Bill Bridges contribute.
- The book contains both new artwork and a handful of selected old pieces to best reflect the game's past and present.
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.