- See also: Rage Across the World (First edition)
|Authors:||Danielle Lauzon, David A. Hill, Jr., Chris Schaffer, Mark Stone, Stew Wilson, Eric Zawadzki|
|Editor:||David A. Hill, Jr.|
|Creative Director||Rich Thomas|
|Art Direction and Design:||Mike Chaney|
|Cover Art:||Tomek Tworek|
|Interior Art:||Tomek Tworek, Andrew Trabbold, Jeff Holt, Chris Bivins, Dugnation, John Bridges, James Denton, Josh Timbrook, Leif Jones, Steve Prescott, Ron Spenser, Mitch Byrd|
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing|
|Year:||December 31, 2013|
|Price:|| Print: $22.99|
Similar in content to the V20 Companion, W20 Rage Across the World book pulls together lose ends and expands on several topics from Werewolf: The Apocalypse 20th Anniversary Edition, all based on a "travelogue" that provides deepened backstory to the struggle of the Garou.
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Walking the World
- The Garou fight their war against the Wyrm throughout the world. Werewolves fight a deadly three-sided war in the Amazon, facing both the Wyrm's forces and native shapeshifters who do not appreciate the Garou's incursion. In Cairo, the Arab Spring provides cover for the werewolves' enemies, but also opportunity and hope. In Iberia and America, the plight of wolves mirrors the Wyld's declining influence. At home, the Garou must be ever-vigilant for threats against their septs, both from within and without.
- Through a Werewolf's Eyes
- This book presents the World of Darkness through a werewolf's eyes, providing players and Storytellers with valuable information on what life is like for the Garou. In addition to a detailed look at septs and caerns, this book also includes stories from the travels of three Garou who have dedicated themselves to discovering more about the Triat. Storytellers who want to open up the world, and players who want their characters to take up a position in their home sept will find all of the information they need in this book.
- W20 Rage Across the World contains:
- Companion volume to Werewolf: The Apocalypse 20th Anniversary Edition.
- An in-depth look at septs and caerns, including common features and rituals, sept positions, and new systems for caern totems.
- Stories from the travels of three Garou, highlighting the dangers and opportunities of the Weaver, Wyld, and Wyrm.
- New antagonists, totems, Gifts, rites, and fetishes.
Background Information Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
| Next book:|