|Editor:||David A. Hill, Jr.|
|Art & Direction Design:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Interior Art:||Leif Jones, Steve Prescott, Jeff Rebner, Ron Spencer|
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||February 5, 2014|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Every werewolf tribe has its traditions, legends, and customs. From the tales of lordly Silver Fangs to the debased Black Spiral Dancers, and from the isolated Siberakh to the long-dead White Howlers, those legends live on. Part of that culture comes across through each tribe’s attitude towards food.
- This book is a first for the World of Darkness, providing both extra background details on each tribe of Garou and a tasty recipe that’s representative of the tribe. Many of them come with variations for feeding those Garou and Kinfolk who hold to vegetarian or vegan diets, or are gluten-intolerant. Storytellers may want to use the W20 Cookbook as an in-character prop, or as inspiration to cook something for their players before the game begins.
- The W20 Cookbook contains:
- Twenty recipes for tasty dishes, one for each tribe of the Garou.
- Recipes range from entrees to desserts to snacks to eat on the run.
- Examinations of how each tribe approaches food, and how even the Red Talons can enjoy a cooked meal.
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
"It pains me to say that I did once know one idiot who, upon seeing my notes, decided that all Black Furies could cook, and that they should cook for him. Last I heard, he was still looking for his genitals. Food can be as much a tribal secret as any other. Respect that."
— Pete Quire, p. 7
- Pete Quire - A Garou of the Silent Striders tribe, and the "author" of the book. A chef-in-training before his First Change, his culinary nature led him to collect the signature recipes of the other tribes into his Werewolf Cookbook.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
| Next book:|