Visionary edges are perhaps the strangest in concept of common hunter edges. Visionaries are gifted with the ability to see the bigger picture, allowing them to discover the limitations of the monsters they fight, look into the past to understand the present, and foresee future possibilities so they can manipulate events to ensure more favorable outcomes. They are also leaders among the Imbued, and so they can grant benefits to those Imbued willing to listen to them. It is rare to find these abilities in hunters other than Visionaries.
- Foresee - The visionary's sight is cast to the future, showing her many paths, and it guides her to success.
- Pinpoint - Visionaries understand that knowledge is power, and this edge allows the visionary to find weaknesses and vulnerabilities of the monster, or failing that, the limitations of their supernatural abilities.
- Delve - The hunter peers into the past of his location, focusing on a time, event, or stimulus, and sees what transpired at that time. Upon an exceptional success they gain additional sensory input, such as hearing.
- Restore - The visionary's future can require things that were lost or destroyed, and to that end a visionary is able to restore things that were lost or destroyed, specifically parts of people. This edge can heal even the most extreme wounds, excluding death.
- Augur - Augur is the perfection of Delve; the Visionary can peer into the future of a location, instead of the past. However, the future is in flux, and to the mind of a human, the information given can be misleading or hazardous.
- Focus - By talking to another Imbued, the visionary can restore their Conviction.
- Return - Similar to Delve, Return allows the visionary to see the past of an object. With the use of additional Conviction, they can hear as well as see.
- Summon - The visionary can invest a symbol with a temporary signal to all Imbued in the area, directing them to the symbol's location. This signal does not act as a compulsion, and the Imbued can ignore it if they wish.
- Rally - By making a speech to a group of Imbued, the visionary can grant the group additional Conviction. The visionary himself cannot benefit from this.
- Unify - The visionary can mark a location with the "unity" symbol. While in this location, all Imbued who generally support the visionary's goal gain all the benefits of second sight for free, and find the use of their edges becomes easier. Intentional hostility between Imbued in the location, or marring or destruction of the symbol, ends the effects.
- Determine - The visionary can influence a monster's actions for better or worse, deciding which of the outcomes they see comes to pass.