Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Cleave - With this Edge, Avengers can create weapons out of thin air, or imbue weaponry (or their own fists) with raw power, thus making their physical attacks much more powerful.
- Trail - When an Avenger makes contact with a supernatural creature (or passes through it in the case of wraiths), this Edge creates a smoky trail behind it. Only the caster and Hunters using Discern, Witness, or Illuminate can see it.
- Smoulder - The Avenger creates a cloud of thick black smoke that obscures all normal and supernatural senses. It is possible for Hunters to see through this with Second Sight activated.
- Surge - The Avenger uses their Conviction to enhance one of his/her physical attributes.
- Smite - The Avenger gestures at a target and something that's not quite lightning and not quite fire erupts from his/her own body and rages toward the target. This Edge produces a blazing light, a deafening crash and an acrid ammonia stench, causing massive damage to the enemy/object in question. It also scrambles electronic equipment, breaks glass, discolors metal surfaces, and causes nose bleeds.
- Impact - Similar to Cleave, except the weapons are thrown. The weapon in question must be capable of inflicting damage by itself.
- Wardance - An Avenger can perform a ceremonial dance to empower themselves and their allies. The Avenger and any other Hunters who engage in the dance gain two points of Conviction and one point of Willpower for the next few hours. Ordinary humans and bystanders gain a point of Willpower.
- Muse of Flame - When an Avenger focuses on a flame, it points in the direction of the nearest supernatural presence. If the Hunter then enters the presence of that supernatural, it points to the next closest supernatural. This Edge can and sometimes will activate itself.
- Fuel - The Avenger can exchange one point of Willpower for Conviction, or vice versa.
- Firewalk - The perfect anti-vampire edge, the Avenger (but not his/her clothes or possessions) cannot be harmed by any flame short of industrial-grade (such as a blowtorch.)
- Harpoon - The Avenger activating this Edge throws a "burning spear" at a supernatural target, (this Edge does not function on mortals) which becomes stuck in the supernatural and must be (very painfully) ripped out to remove it. The Hunter feels an invisible connection to his/her target, though the target cannot sense the Hunter through this power.