The book is only available in PDF format, and can be downloaded for free from the official World of Darkness website using a Paradox Account.
- Three vampire clans: Tzimisce, Ravnos, Salubri
- Discipline powers representing each of the new clans
- Expanded rules and roleplaying information for ghouls and mortals
- Details on each clan’s view on vampire coteries
- New Merits for players characters
- Rules errata to Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition
Part 1: The Clans and Their Aptitudes
Part II: Clans and Coteries
Lore on coteries, and clan-specific Merits meant to provide benefits to them.
Part III: At the Mercy of the Damned
Rules and specifications for playing mortals and ghouls, as well as suggestions for chronicle play style and player consent with these characters.
Part IV: Errata and Rules Update
- Changes to Blood Potency rules: increases in the values of Blood Surge and Bane Severity.
- Compulsions can stem from Messy Criticals as well as Bestial Failures, creating more opportunities for them to come into play.
- Dice test changes: Storytellers are encouraged to let players count half their dice pool as regular successes to disincentivize rerolls to guarantee easy tests or avoid complications for Hunger; but also to conceal the exact difficulty levels of tests.
- Reining in the effects of Lingering Kiss ability for Presence.
Vampire: The Masquerade books