Welcome to the White Wolf Wiki! Edit
If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of WWWiki, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- How to edit a page includes a basic tutorial about how to use our special wikitext code here on WWWiki.
- Naming conventions provides guidelines on how to name a new page that you may want to create.
- The Manual of Style is an overview of the basic guidelines for how to format and style your articles.
- How to write a great article is a list of suggestions that can help you put together an article that might end up on our Featured Articles list someday.
One other suggestion: If you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to post them in our Paw Prints community page. Thanks, and once again, welcome to WWWiki!
- Hi, thanks for the welcome, I'm just a passing staffer though :) Although I might find something to contribute next time I'm passing this way. Regards -- sannse (talk) 20:18, 27 April 2006 (UTC)
At the same time, similar vandalism happened to wikifur, which I watch. Both IPs came from Australia but different domains. I saw yours because someone posted it to Jimbo's talk page. Tretonin 13:07, 14 August 2006 (UTC)
- Help is appreciated, no matter the source. Thanks! BebopKate 22:36, 14 August 2006 (UTC)
- No problem.... I think. "no matter the source"? Is there an issue somewhere? -- sannse (talk) 06:35, 15 August 2006 (UTC)
- Not to my knowledge. I definitely appreciate the help. --Ian 12:31, 15 August 2006 (UTC)
- Just meant we like everyone, newbie, veteran, or staffer. BebopKate 18:10, 15 August 2006 (UTC)
- Ah cool, all's good then :) -- sannse (talk) 21:39, 15 August 2006 (UTC)