Welcome to the White Wolf Wiki![edit source]
Hi, and welcome to White Wolf Wiki! I've noticed that you've already made some contributions to our database, most recently to 1226 (WOD). Thank you! We all hope that you'll enjoy our activities here and decide to join our community.
If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of WWWiki, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- How to edit a page includes a basic tutorial about how to use our special wikitext code here on WWWiki.
- Naming conventions provides guidelines on how to name a new page that you may want to create.
- The Manual of Style is an overview of the basic guidelines for how to format and style your articles.
- How to write a great article is a list of suggestions that can help you put together an article that might end up on our Featured Articles list someday.
One other suggestion: If you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a message on my talk page, or to post them in our community page. Thanks, and once again, welcome to WWWiki! -- Russel Hammond (talk) 13:01, December 7, 2019 (UTC)
Hello there! I've noticed you've been trying to create some timeline articles. I commend you for your efforts, but the thing is that you're not adding any content to your articles, so I had to delete them temporarily until there's something relevant to be added in those pages. I hope you can forgive me. Russel Hammond (talk) 13:09, December 11, 2019 (UTC)
- Oh, now I understand what you were doing. Truly, it is a problem. The only way around it seems to be completing these missing years by creating their articles (which is not great, not great at all). It would really be much better if we could navigate to the next available article, as you said, but the site does not provide us with the tools to do that as far as I'm aware. We could redirect some links to create the illusion of navigating to the next available article, but I suspect that would create a few additional issues. Russel Hammond (talk) 14:10, February 20, 2020 (UTC)