Welcome to the White Wolf Wiki! Edit
Hi, and welcome to White Wolf Wiki! I've noticed that you've already made some contributions to our database, most recently to Mayumi Shibasaki. Thank you! We all hope that you'll enjoy our activities here and decide to join our community.
If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of WWWiki, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- How to edit a page includes a basic tutorial about how to use our special wikitext code here on WWWiki.
- Naming conventions provides guidelines on how to name a new page that you may want to create.
- The Manual of Style is an overview of the basic guidelines for how to format and style your articles.
- How to write a great article is a list of suggestions that can help you put together an article that might end up on our Featured Articles list someday.
One other suggestion: If you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a message on my talk page, or to post them in our community page. Thanks, and once again, welcome to WWWiki! -- Russel Hammond (talk) 23:07, June 15, 2019 (UTC)
Infobox conversion Edit
Hey! Thanks for the help with the infoboxes today, it's nice to see that some other people are paying attention to these things. Just something to note, though, I have a fairly efficient way to convert the old wikitext tables via AutoWikiBrowser and my bot. It's quite tedious to do by hand, as I'm sure you've noticed, but the bot can update the formatting without too much difficulty, so you can feel free to work on something a little less boring if you'd prefer. Up to you of course. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, and happy editing! —Atvelonis (talk) 20:14, January 1, 2020 (UTC)
Copyright issues Edit
It's been brought to my attention that you're copying and pasting Loresheets wholecloth from V5 books into the Wiki. Please don't do this.
General Wiki guidelines:
- paraphrase or summarize, don't copy
- don't include mechanics unless it's necessary (an article about Successes needs to discuss basic Success mechanics as part of its definition)
The Wiki should ultimately be a useful reference, but not a replacement for the books. We don't want to get in legal trouble and get the Wiki shut down, and we want people to buy the books.
Thank you for your attention.