Welcome to the White Wolf Wiki! Edit
If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of WWWiki, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- How to edit a page includes a basic tutorial about how to use our special wikitext code here on WWWiki.
- Naming conventions provides guidelines on how to name a new page that you may want to create.
- The Manual of Style is an overview of the basic guidelines for how to format and style your articles.
- How to write a great article is a list of suggestions that can help you put together an article that might end up on our Featured Articles list someday.
One other suggestion: If you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to post them in our Paw Prints community page. Thanks, and once again, welcome to WWWiki!
Hey, Mephit James! Thanks for contributing to the Wiki. I just wanted to point out a minor issue which will hopefully help you out some.
I noticed you have been creating a few pages such as 1609 (oWoD). Keep in mind that using our standard nomenclature here on the Wiki, the page would properly be titled 1609 (oWOD), with the WOD part all in caps. The Wiki detects the two different spellings as different pages, so in a few cases the new pages you've created already exist on the Wiki.
It might help to keep an eye on Special:RecentChanges to see what other editors are doing with the pages you've edited. Once we're all on the same page, this'll be a better Wiki all around. (: Thanks again, and keep up the awesome work! --Ian talk 14:45, 15 September 2008 (UTC)
- Oh, alright! I was wondering what some of the changes were. I'm trying to follow the templates as best I can but I had missed the nomenclature of WOD all in caps. I'll be mindful of that now, thanks. --MJ