Welcome to the White Wolf Wiki! Edit
Hi, and welcome to White Wolf! I've noticed that you've already made some contributions to our database, most recently to Dreamspeakers (MTAs). Thank you! We all hope that you'll enjoy our activities here and decide to join our community.
If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of WWWiki, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- How to edit a page includes a basic tutorial about how to use our special wikitext code here on WWWiki.
- Naming conventions provides guidelines on how to name a new page that you may want to create.
- The Manual of Style is an overview of the basic guidelines for how to format and style your articles.
- How to write a great article is a list of suggestions that can help you put together an article that might end up on our Featured Articles list someday.
One other suggestion: If you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a message on my talk page, or to post them in our community page. Thanks, and once again, welcome to WWWiki! -- Russel Hammond (talk) 21:55, June 10, 2019 (UTC)
Please, stop adding redundant category pages to the articles, we don't need a "Werewolf: the Apocalypse" category in an article that has been already categorized by "Werewolf: the Apocalypse glossary". From now on, follow the example set by your fellow editors. Russel Hammond (talk) 19:35, June 26, 2019 (UTC)
- Shite, I'm so sorry, I had no idea that I was doing it wrong. Thanks for telling me. JC10169
SensibleCenobite (talk) 21:29, June 27, 2019 (UTC)SensibleCenobiteSensibleCenobite (talk) 21:29, June 27, 2019 (UTC)
JC10169, that must be your serial number, because you're a posting machine. If we had one thousand of you, FANDOM would conquere the Internet. It's good to have you around, welcome to the White Wolf pack.
SensibleCenobite (talk) 21:34, June 27, 2019 (UTC)SensibleCenobiteSensibleCenobite (talk) 21:34, June 27, 2019 (UTC)
My first post was in the wrong area and it got moved, I too felt like an ass as well, no worries.
- AAAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH! Good to be here.