Welcome to the White Wolf Wiki!
Hi, and welcome to White Wolf Wiki! I've noticed that you've already made some contributions to our database, most recently to Wraith: The Oblivion. Thank you! We all hope that you'll enjoy our activities here and decide to join our community.
If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of WWWiki, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- How to edit a page includes a basic tutorial about how to use our special wikitext code here on WWWiki.
- Naming conventions provides guidelines on how to name a new page that you may want to create.
- The Manual of Style is an overview of the basic guidelines for how to format and style your articles.
- How to write a great article is a list of suggestions that can help you put together an article that might end up on our Featured Articles list someday.
One other suggestion: If you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a message on my talk page, or to post them in our community page. Thanks, and once again, welcome to WWWiki! -- IanWatson (talk) 16:10, November 2, 2018 (UTC)
Hi Bunny. We are excited about all the work you've been putting in to the Wiki, but you should know that categories such as Vampire: The Masquerade and Vampire: The Requiem are not necessary when they are implied by existing child categories. In other words, if you have Vampire: The Masquerade character you don't need the Vampire: The Masquerade category. It prevents an excessive number of categories per entry and is the standard for the White Wolf Wiki. Thanks a lot! --ebakunin (talk) 19:28, November 10, 2018 (UTC)
- Ah sorry about that I just assumed from the Wraith: The Oblivion and Demon: The Fallen Categories that that was how it was meant to be Bunny5255 (talk) 00:23, November 11, 2018 (UTC)