Hello there, I have noticed that the asterisk was substituted by a strange image. Example:
- Thank you very much for your help, Atvelonis, that did the trick! Unfortunately, the asterisk was changed to the default version, but that is still a great improvement from that huge picture. Anyway, I know our friend IanWatson means well, but from time to time he can really screw things up for us. Russel Hammond (talk) 19:40, July 17, 2019 (UTC)
1) Thanks, for the advice, you're absolutely right. If you could implement those changes I would be grateful, cause I honestly don't know how it's done.
2) About the "Discussions", well, maybe we can leave that off, for now.
3) Those redlinks are being taken care of, one at a time. There's a lot of content yet to be detailed.
Russel Hammond (talk) 02:44, October 27, 2019 (UTC)
Data Dump requested. And yes, I think the page A World of Darkness has every variable necessary. Some have different variables cause we mostly copy what's in the books, but I think we can manage with A World of Darkness as a standard. Russel Hammond (talk) 22:27, November 2, 2019 (UTC)
Re: Broken file
Re: Design questions
Hello, I'm sorry for taking this long to answer, but I'm going through a really tough time in my life and had to take a few weeks off. But enough whining, let's get to the point, shall we?
1. Background image - I personally like the current solid background color. But then again, there are A LOT of cool pictures throughout White Wolf's books. My only concern is the fact that, if we arbitrarily choose some pics to illustrate the wiki, some game lines might end up swept under the rug. This is not like a Star Wars Wiki where we can use Jedis in one side and Sith on the other and it's all fine, know what I'm saying? Or maybe I'm just unnecessarily complicating things. What you think?
2. Main Page Experimenting - You don't need my permission, I trust you to improve our wiki - you just have to let me know what you're doing, that's all. Oh, it would be awesome if we could add a section to the main page where the news from White Wolf's own website (https://www.white-wolf.com/newsblog) would be displayed.
3. Sitename/project - You'll have no problems from me regarding this subject either.
4. My talk page - I don't understand why would I want to archive old messages. I delete 'em, precisely cause I see no further use for 'em - and because that also makes my talk page more "friendly" to the average user. Besides, in a way, they are archived in the history. So thanks, but no thanks.
5. Character Sheet infoboxes - I appreciate the infoboxes you have created to contain character sheets, but they don't really fit in their respective sessions (I guess that's what infoboxes do, they behave like images, they don't fit in neatly). Isn't there any way in which your wizardry could overcome that? I mean, it would be much nicer if Karsh's character sheet stayed in Karsh's character sheet session, even better if the infobox stays there AND fits the page instead of being so slim.