Thank you for contributing! Edit
Welcome to WWWiki! I've noticed that you've already started making some contributions to our database -- thank you! Might I suggest that you consider registering an account with us? Creating an account is quick and easy, and doesn't require you to give us any personal information at all. But there are a number of benefits to logging in, including the following:
- The use of a specific username that helps other Archivists recognize your own contributions
- The ability to view all of your contributions via a My contributions link
- You own user page and talk page
- The ability to create a watchlist that lets you add articles that interest you
- The ability to rename a page
- The ability to upload images and other media
- The ability to create a custom user style to modify the appearance of this site
- The right to contribute to formal votes in the community, including the votes for deletion and nominations for featured articles
If you're concerned about privacy, you should know that you're not required to provide any personal information at all -- not even an e-mail address! We've tried to make signing up as quick and as painless as possible. I hope you'll consider creating an account! --IanWatson 15:36, 31 Dec 2005 (UTC)
| This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet or who does not use it, identified by the user's numerical IP address.
Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users. Registering also hides your IP address.