The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Truth Until Paradox Revised is a fiction anthology for Mage: The Ascension. This page is for the second edition, published in 2000.
- Reality is a Lie
- Most people do not understand how mutable the world truly is. Most people do not realize that they hold the power to shape reality. But a few do, and they are called mages. Mages know that reality is a lie, or rather that any reality can be truth. The mages of the Traditions believe that mankind is destined for Ascension, that we can all be led to a greater relationship with reality. But other mages are less caring. They want their truth to be the truth.
- The World of Magic
- Collected herein are seven stories set within the World of Darkness, a world much like our own but wherein the supernatural exists and where dark forces beyond the sight or comprehension of mankind are at work. These stories have been selected and edited by Stewart Wieck, creator of Mage: the Ascension and co-creator of the World of Darkness.
- Introit / Jackie Cassada
- The Seven Sages of the Bamboo Grove / John H. Steele
- Silver Nutmeg, Golden Pear / Jim Moore & Kevin Murphy
- Grim Reminders / Jim Moore & Kevin Murphy
- The Great Escape / Edo von Belkom
- A Block of Time / Jane M. Lindskold
- Make 'em Laugh / James Lowder
- Escobar Falls / Stewart von Allmen
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.