|Writers:||William S. Brickman, Jon Carroll, Adam Gratun, Conrad Hubbard, Evan Jamieson, Judith A. McLaughlin, Richard Meyer, John R. Snead, Richard Tomasso, Fred Yelk|
|Additional Material:||Bruce Baugh and Jonathan Woodward|
|Developers:||Andrew Bates and Ken Cliffe|
|Editors:||Cary Goff and Andy Vetromile|
|Vice President in Charge of Production:||Richard Thomas|
|Art Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Cover Art:||Rob "Shaggy" Dixon|
|Artists:||Langdon Foss, Griffon Sykes, Jeff Holt, Richard Thomas, David Robyn Seeley and Jon Carroll|
|Special Mention:||White Wolf has a street hockey team!|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 09200|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-770-2|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- The Future is at Your Fingertips...
- It's the 22nd century, and science puts the universe in the palm of your hand. Spaceships take us to distant stars. Computer agents roam the electronic OpNet. Bioapps commune with psions' minds to become living weapons. Technology has taken us to unimaginable heights. What more can we possibly accomplish? The Æon Trinity knows.
- Now Open Your Mind
- The Trinity Technology Manual is every psion's source on the science and innovations of the 22nd century. New spacecraft, weapons, bioapps, battle suits, computers, drugs, gadgets — it's all here. Sure, psi powers are okay, but there's nothing like the cool comfort of a blaster in your hand.
- The Trinity Technology Manual Features:
- All kinds of new devices to give you the edge over the Aberrants
- Full-color setting information and dynamic design schematics so you can see what you get
- New rules, systems and game tips for 22nd-century technology
| Previous book:|
| Game Books|
| Next book:|
Trinity Field Report: Extrasolar Colonies
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.