The Tribe Novel Saga is a seven-volume series of novels set in the world of Werewolf: The Apocalypse. Released by White Wolf from 2001-2002 and inspired by Vampire: The Masquerade's Clan Novel Saga, each volume in the series consisted of two novellas that focused on an individual tribe of the Garou. Unlike the Clan Novel Saga, each novel takes place in roughly sequential order; the same is true of the Dark Ages Clan Novel Saga that followed shortly afterwards.
Each individual tribe's story (that is, one-half of each volume) was written by one author, and the authors are listed in the order of their stories in each volume rather than in alphabetical order. The exception is Tribe Novel: Bone Gnawers, which was co-written by Bill Bridges and Justin Achilli; Bridges also wrote Tribe Novel: Stargazers in the same volume.
- Gherbod Fleming and Eric Griffin by
- Carl Bowen and Gherbod Fleming by
- Philippe Boulle and Eric Griffin by
- Bill Bridges with Justin Achilli by
- Richard Lee Byers and Stefan Petrucha by
- Carl Bowen and Tim Dedopulos by
- Eric Griffin & Bill Bridges by