- See also: Verbena Tradition Book (first edition)
|World of Darkness created by:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Storyteller game system designed by:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Direction:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Interior Art:||Steve Eidson, David Hendee, Leif Jones, Christopher Kennedy|
|Cover Art:||Christopher Shy|
|Layout, Typesetting & Cover Design:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||November 3, 2003|
|Publication #:||WW 04659|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-415-6|
|Price:|| Print: $16.99|
Tradition Book: Verbena
From the White Wolf catalog:
- The Wild Magic of the Witches...
- The Verbena witches are heir to the secrets of the druids, the power of nature and the wisdom of the Great Goddess and the Horned God. Theirs is the rage of the storm, the resilience of the oak and the cunning of the fox. Charmed they're not. Amoral as nature itself, Verbena covens gather in their moonlit groves, working magic to hasten the return of the Old Ways. So mote it be.
- Untamed. Unleashed. Uncovered.
- With a wealth of new magic for those playing a Verbena witch, Tradition Book: Verbena clarifies the history of the Verbena magical tradition and brings it up to date with the latest events in the World of Darkness. Specifically for Mage: The Ascension, many of the insights contained herein will be valuable to players of Dark Ages: Mage as well.
Prologue: Beltane EveEdit
Introduction: Roots of the TreeEdit
Chapter One: A Time of WitchesEdit
Chapter Two: Blessings of the MoonEdit
Chapter Three: Children of the WyckEdit
Epilogue: Circle UnbrokenEdit
| Previous book:|
| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.