From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Sin-Eaters know that their strange existence is a complicated one. They stand at the crossroads between life and death and endure all the complications of both. But there are others, desperate for something to believe in, who believe that a Sin-Eater’s bond with her geist is a blessed state of unification and a triumph over the limitations of the human form.
- These souls make up the brethren of the Glorious Church of the Unified Spirit. They have been told that their path lies not in life or death, but in a divine state somewhere in between. Those who have only experienced one life cannot achieve true enlightenment. The sacred symbiosis of spirit and flesh must be achieved to take the next step. Sin-Eaters are their saints, their bodhisattvas. The brethren are told that they must step through the black gate to reach their potential. They are told that this is humanity’s next step – humanity’s destiny.
- They are misled.
- A story in the Storytelling Adventure System for Geist: The Sin-Eaters.
- Through the Ebon Gate contains a collection of scenes, Storyteller character records, a number of hyperlinks to various portions of the text as well as bookmarks, so you can always jump right to what you need with just a click.
Background Information Edit
- Until the RMPC release for Geist, this was the last release for the Geist line for five years.
Memorable Quotes Edit
- Mateo Ortiz
- A spirit that, in life, blew up a train hoping to become Bound.
- Marci Palmer
- A college student who only cares about reuniting with her dead father and Mateo.
- Uriah Long
- A man that acts as a conduit for spirits to possess.
- The Lost Minister
- An inhuman spirit that leads the Glorious Church of the Unified Spirit.
| Previous book:|
| Game Books|
Geist: The Sin-Eaters books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.