|Authors:||Lea Crowe, Tom deMayo, Eric J. Griffin, Michael Lee|
|Art Director:||Lawrence Snelly|
|Interior Art:||Michael Gaydos, Darren Frydendall, Pia Guerra, Fred Harper, Brian LeBlanc, Larry Macdougal, Paul Mendoza, Andrew Ritchie, Andrew Trabbold|
|Cover Design:||Fred Harper, Katie McCaskill|
|Front Cover Art:||William O'Connor|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 2809|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-288-3|
Three Pillars is a supplement published for the historical World of Darkness scenario, Vampire: The Dark Ages. It explores the pillars of Europe's Dark Medieval society – the nobility, the clergy, and the peasantry – and how they have been adapted and corrupted by Cainites. Additional focus is given to the various powers in Italy, Europe's most dynamic region at the time.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Lords and ladies, abbots and nuns, serfs and guildsman – the foundations of Dark Medieval society rests upon feudal obligation. Each denizen owes his superiors fealty and his inferiors duty. How, then, do Cainites reconcile this temporal hierarchy with their own society of the Long Night?
- Three Pillars examines the three branches of Dark Medieval society, from the duke in his manor to the peon in the field. This book includes a myriad of story ideas, as well as a comprehensive resource for the nature of the world itself. Three Pillars presents the Dark Medieval world from the perspective of both mortals and vampires, to give the broadest spectrum of utility to Vampire: The Dark Ages players and Storytellers.
- A comprehensive resource on mortal and Cainite society in the Dark Medieval world;
- Hints and tips for integrating vampires into the feudal hierarchy;
- A look at each individual tier of Dark Medieval life and unlife – the peasantry, clergy and nobility, as well as extensive background on anomalous Italy.
Introduction: How to Use This BookEdit
Chapter One: Those Who War - NobilityEdit
Chapter Two: Those Who Pray - ClergyEdit
Chapter Three: Those Who Toil - PeasantryEdit
Chapter Four: The Italian City-StatesEdit
Appendix: Positions of PowerEdit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Dark Ages books
| Next book:|