|Authors:||Aaron Dembski-Bowden, James Kiley, Matthew McFarland and Chuck Wendig|
|Art Director:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Interior Art:||Abrar Ajmal, Jeff Holt, Brian LeBlanc, Steve Presott|
|Front Cover Art:||Abrar Ajmal|
|Book Design:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||November 28, 2006|
|Publication #:||WW 30110|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- "Child, we do not hate you for being born who you are. Each of us was born of wolf and man, and marked by the moon harlot with her silver when the change came on us. We cannot hate you because you were born of the blood that murdered our Father, for many among us were born of that blood as well.
- "But you have heard our truth, and you reject it. You have felt the wrath of the spirits, and you do not abase yourselves before them. You wear the silver brands of the slave with honor, rather than purging them from you with flame.
- "We do not hate the ignorant child. But you are grown, and you know, and you still do not kneel. And for that - you will burn."
- —Hunter's Voice, Fire-Touched
- This book includes:
- An intensive treatment of the society of the Pure, from their legends and history to modern-day practices of indoctrination and penance
- A full treatment of each of the three Pure Tribes: Fire-Touched, Ivory Claws and Predator Kings
- A plethora of Gift lists, rites, fetishes, totems and other tools to craft the perfect Pure werewolf or pack
- A sample setting where the Pure are in control, ready to be used as the basis for a chronicle or dropped into an existing game
Prologue: Smoldering Edit
Chapter One: A Pure Society Edit
Chapter Two: The Three Tribes Edit
Chapter Three: Scourge and Brand Edit
Chapter Four: Storytelling the Pure Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Forsaken books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.