Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
One of the last books for Changeling: The Dreaming, The Fool's Luck: The Way of the Commoner was the first in the Year of the Reckoning series. It details the history and organization of the commoner kiths.
- 1 Summary
- 1.1 Summer Molt: A Faery's Tale
- 1.2 Introduction: Not to the Manor Born
- 1.3 Chapter One: To Victors, the Spoils (A Guide to Commoner History)
- 1.4 Chapter Two: Natural Orders
- 1.5 Chapter Three: Flesh and Bone
- 1.6 Chapter Four: Harvest of Dreams
- 1.7 Chapter Five: Names, Faces and Places
- 1.8 Chapter Six: Cavalcade of Commoners
- 1.9 Appendix: Piskies and Spriggans
- 2 Terminology
- 3 References
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Dreams of the Future
- Since the rise of High King David and the signing of the Treaty of Concordia, a tenuous peace has settled between the realm's nobles and commoners. Yet some commoners - particularly those connected to the Shadow Court - still resent noble rule. Trouble brews in the shadows and hidden places of David's lands. But now that the High King is missing, nothing stands in the way of revolution. Freedom for all!
- Nightmares of the Past
- The Way of the Commoner offers an inside look at the daily life of the commoner Kithain. It also provides a complete history of the the commoners, from their status before the Shattering, through their time of self-rule during the Interregnum, to the modern day. This is your chance to truly know and play the commoner kith, and your chance to throw down the fae lords as part of White Wolf's Year of the Reckoning.
- The Fool's Luck: The Way of the Commoner includes:
Summer Molt: A Faery's Tale
Introduction: Not to the Manor Born
Chapter One: To Victors, the Spoils (A Guide to Commoner History)
Chapter Two: Natural Orders
Chapter Three: Flesh and Bone
Chapter Four: Harvest of Dreams
Chapter Five: Names, Faces and Places
Chapter Six: Cavalcade of Commoners
Appendix: Piskies and Spriggans
Changeling: The Dreaming books