Sometimes mortals, fortunate or unfortunate, are chosen by the Dreaming to be a part of the world of enchantment. Some bear fae blood, though they are not changelings, and some are brought in under the spell of Glamour. However they come to the Dreaming, these people will never be the same.
This book offers a wealth of information on how changelings interact with the rest of the world - from mortals to supernaturals. Here are uncovered the secret alliances of the fae and the Prodigals as well as their ties with mortals and the magi.
The Enchanted includes:
- Rules and clarifications on the effects of extended exposure to the Dreaming on changelings and mortals, from immortality to madness;
- Complete rules for playing kinain characters and information on how they interact with changelings;
- Clearly defined rules for the effects of enchantment on mortals and supernaturals.
This was the Changeling book for the Year of the Ally.
- True Thomas, mentor and protector of High King David Ardry
- Richard Henderson, CEO of Playtime Toys, Inc.
- Amanda DeFleur, mortal knight in service to High King David Ardry
- Adam Tierask, sluagh kinain and prophet
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Changeling: The Dreaming
| Next book:|