The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Chaos Factor is a sourcebook crossover for Mage: The Ascension, Vampire: The Masquerade and Werewolf: The Apocalypse. A sprawling adventure arc where Samuel Haight seeks to raise a power like none other from its resting place beneath Mexico City.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- The Skinner is Loose!
- Samuel Haight, arch-enemy of all Garou and target of the Verbena, has latched onto a secret that could begin Gehenna! All over the World of Darkness, mages, Kindred and Garou rush to intercept him. Some would kill him. Others would aid him...
- On the Day of the Dead!
- From Mexico City to the deserts of Jordan, Haight and his allies race to uncover the secret to ultimate power. But will this power strengthen Haight, or lead to the end of the world as we know it?
- He Must Be Destroyed!
- This is a multi-level crossover for Vampire, Werewolf, and Mage and includes:
Prologue: A Day in the LifeEdit
Written by James A. Moore.
Chapter One: History and GeographyEdit
Chapter Two: Denizens of Mexico CityEdit
Chapter One: Trail of BloodEdit
Chapter Two: Treasure of TearsEdit
Appendix One: CharactersEdit
Appendix Two: RulesEdit
The Chaos Factor is a crossover sourcebook and contains characters from different game lines. Therefore there will be compatibility issues.
- Samuel Haight - A Garou/Ghoul/Mage who is coming to Mexico City to gain the blood of a extremely powerful vampire (who he believes to be a Antediluvian, but is really only a Methuselah), planning to use the vitae he gains to become even more powerful and then drop from sight and focus on expanding his Skin Dancer tribe.
- Huitzilopochtli - A Baali Methuselah who has been in torpor under Mexico City, who is using Samuel Haight to cause chaos in the herald his awakening and planned to give The Skinner his blood if he succeeds, and sacrifice the 400 residents of Paraíso Vista to Baal.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.