The Book of Shadows: The Mages Players Guide is the players guide for Mage: The Ascension.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- By My Will, So It Is Done!
- "We are the shapers of reality, the masters of the Path. We move the Wheel of Creation on its forward course and counter those who would freeze the Wheel in its tracks.
- "Now if we could only cooperate, we'd be in business!"
- — Porthos, Drua'shi Master of the Order of Hermes
- Magickal Lore of the Ages
- A Book of Shadows is a journal of the Path, a tome of revelations for the followers of magick. In this Book of Shadows, mage players and Storytellers will uncover lost secrets of the Traditions and their rivals. This is a valuable tome for mages everywhere!
- The Mage Players Guide includes:
- New rotes, Talismans, Abilities, Merits and Flaws, and details about the elusive Ahl-i-Batin;
- in-depth truths about the factions of magick and the Path of Ascension;
- Expanded rules for magick, foci, familiars and more!
| Previous book:|
Virtual Adepts Tradition Book
| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|
The Chaos Factor
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.