The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- The horror doesn’t stop just because you’re dead, my friend.
- You could say it’s only just begun.
- Hell, I’ve been living inside your head for enough years to know your every tick,
- your every tension, your every failing and foible. It seems perverse that I had to wait
- until you were dead to act on each of them. At least now I can poke and prod you
- to my heart’s content, reforging you into the soul you were always meant to be.
- And get this: If I fail, the whole Underworld — through storm, Spectre,
- and smith’s hammer — is going to rip you apart.
- You’ll pray for Oblivion once we’re done with you.
The Book of Oblivion Includes:
- New Shadow Archetypes, Thorns, and an array of horrifying new antagonists.
- Chapters devoted to Spectres, their terrible cults, and the rare process of Spectre redemption.
- Deep explorations of the Tempest; the Labyrinth; the Dark Kingdoms of Flint, Gold, Ivory, Obsidian, and Swar; the Mirrorlands; and several other bizarre and fascinating Necropoli.
Oblivion in the Soul: ShadowsEdit
The Machines in the Ghosts: SoulforgingEdit
In the Belly of the Beast: SpectresEdit
The Forever Wind: The TempestEdit
The Dark Kingdom of IvoryEdit
The Dark Kingdoms of the AmericasEdit
Swar, the Dark Kingdom of IndiaEdit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Wraith: The Oblivion books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.