The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Book of Mirrors: Mage Storytellers Handbook is a support book for Storytellers running a Mage: The Ascension game.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- "Wow! Cool Game!"
- Mage: The Ascension takes place in an epic world loaded with dangers, intrigues and contradictions, a world where nothing is ever what it seems to be. Within the exotic realm of the Awakened, wizards plot, demons rise and reality itself shudders in pain and rapture.
- "Now How Do I Run It?"
- Intriguing as it may be, Mage offers the world-be Storyteller a host of challenges. Fortunately, help is now at hand. This essential yet informal tome includes Storytelling advice, a developer's F.A.Q., secrets of the Ascension War, and many other enlightening goodies, like...
- A step-by-step chronicle history;
- A comprehensive index to Mage books, rules and magicks;
- Systems and suggestions for animals, shapeshifting, alternate settings and more.
Introduction: Smoke and MirrorsEdit
Chapter One: Anatomy of a ChronicleEdit
Chapter Two: The Storyteller's CornerEdit
Chapter Three: Behind the Scenes of the Ascension WarEdit
Chapter Four: Supporting CastEdit
Chapter Five: Alternate Chronicle SettingsEdit
Chapter Six: Observations from the FieldEdit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.