Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- 1 Summary
- 2 Chapters
- 2.1 Prelude
- 2.2 Introduction: Smoke and Mirrors
- 2.3 Chapter One: Anatomy of a Chronicle
- 2.4 Chapter Two: The Storyteller's Corner
- 2.5 Chapter Three: Behind the Scenes of the Ascension War
- 2.6 Chapter Four: Supporting Cast
- 2.7 Chapter Five: Alternate Chronicle Settings
- 2.8 Chapter Six: Observations from the Field
- 2.9 Appendix: Indices
- 3 Background Information
- 4 Characters
- 5 Terminology
From the White Wolf catalog:
- "Wow! Cool Game!"
- Mage: The Ascension takes place in an epic world loaded with dangers, intrigues and contradictions, a world where nothing is ever what it seems to be. Within the exotic realm of the Awakened, wizards plot, demons rise and reality itself shudders in pain and rapture.
- "Now How Do I Run It?"
- Intriguing as it may be, Mage offers the world-be Storyteller a host of challenges. Fortunately, help is now at hand. This essential yet informal tome includes Storytelling advice, a developer's F.A.Q., secrets of the Ascension War, and many other enlightening goodies, like...
- A step-by-step chronicle history;
- A comprehensive index to Mage books, rules and magicks;
- Systems and suggestions for animals, shapeshifting, alternate settings and more.
Introduction: Smoke and Mirrors
Chapter One: Anatomy of a Chronicle
Chapter Two: The Storyteller's Corner
Chapter Three: Behind the Scenes of the Ascension War
Chapter Four: Supporting Cast
Chapter Five: Alternate Chronicle Settings
Chapter Six: Observations from the Field
Mage: The Ascension books
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.