|Authors:||Tim Akers, Ken Cliffe, Richard E. Dansky, Geoff Grabowski, Juliann Krute, James A. Moore, Clayton Oliver, Derek Pearcy, Jeff Quick, Jonathan Woodward|
|Storyteller Game System:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Developer:||Richard E. Dansky|
|Art Direction:||Lawrence Snelly|
|Artists:||Fred Harper, Brian LeBlanc|
|Cover Art:||Guy Davis, Vince Locke|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-652-8|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Suck it Up, Maggots! Fall in!
- All right, you scum-sucking little wimps! I don't wanna hear you crying to Momma anymore, just 'cause you're dead! We're all dead here, so stop whining about it, suck in your Shadows, and stand at attention! We've got a war to fight, babies, and you've just been drafted. Stygia needs you, and the Empire ain't takin' no for an answer!
- There is No Choice
- Once you die, you're inducted. There's a Reaper waiting for you on the other side with your name, rank and serial number – or at least, that's what the Deathlords would like you to believe. Unfortunately for them, the truth of the matter's in this book. From the soulforged monstrosities of the Machine Corps to the Beggar Lord's terrifying secret, from the Grim Legion's hidden war on the rest of Stygia to the origin of the power of the Unlidded Eye, it's all in here.
Chapter One: IntroductionEdit
How to use the book and a summary of the contents.
Chapter Two: The Silent LegionEdit
The nature of the deaths of the Silent Legion has given them their own society apart from the other Legions. But what is to stop someone who took their life once from doing it again in death?
Chapter Three: The Emerald LegionEdit
Chapter Four: The Skeletal LegionEdit
Chapter Five: The Legion of PaupersEdit
They have no clue why they are there, and yet the members of the Legion of Paupers manage their deaths fairly well.
Chapter Six: The Legion of FateEdit
Chapter Seven: The Penitent LegionEdit
Untrusted by the other Legions because of the nature of their deaths, the Penitent Legion still holds a powerful place in Stygian society.
Chapter Eight: The Iron LegionEdit
With age comes wisdom, and none know that better than the members of the Iron Legion.
Chapter Nine: The Grim LegionEdit
The basics of being a grunt in the Legion, plus information on a few "unofficial" Legions.
The end of each chapter features a character template dealing with that particular legion.
- "You've got a nuke." It was a statement, not a question.
- "One, several, let's not quibble on numbers. Let's just say that I'm sitting on some fairly awesome destructive capability, which I am willing to put to use for the good of Stygia"
—Erik & the Smiling Lord
- Erik - He says he knows where Enoch is. Better listen to him...
- Severus - Needs a message delivered. Good thing he has Erik as a lackey
- Smiling Lord - Up to no good, as always
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Wraith: The Oblivion books
| Next book:|