|Written by:||Mark Cenczyk|
|Additional Material:||Phil Brucato|
|Developed by:||Phil Brucato|
|Edited by:||Cary Goff|
|Art Director:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Layout & Typesetting:||Katie McCaskill|
|Art:||Mike Chaney, Anthony Hightower, Jack A. Keefer, Alex Sheikman, Dan Smith|
|Map Design:||Matt Milberger, Robby Poore|
|Front Cover Art:||Kevin Murphy|
|Front & Back Cover Design:||Katie McCaskill|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 04209|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-419-3|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Control Today
- The Technocracy strives for its own brand of Ascension. In the Technocrats' ideal world, order rules, creativity is outlawed and the human soul is dead. Perhaps, but it's a small price to pay. The Technocracy promises purpose, health and prosperity for all. One person's heaven is another person's hell.
- Order Tomorrow
- Technocracy Assembled combines out-of-print Mage: The Ascension supplements under one cover. Volume 2 includes the valuable players guides Technocracy: Syndicate and Technocracy: Void Engineers. The Technocracy is ascendant. Do you rise or fall?
- Technocracy Assembled Volume 2 features:
- The motives and goals of two of the Technocracy's most vital divisions
- Rules for playing Technocrats
- Powers unique to the Technocracy and its followers. No mage can do what you can.
Technocracy: Syndicate Edit
- Main article: Technocracy: Syndicate
Technocracy: Void Engineers Edit
- Main article: Technocracy: Void Engineers
- The omnibus was preceded by Technocracy Assembled 1.
- The back of the book contains an advertisement for Hunter: The Reckoning.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.