The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- See also: Convention Book: Iteration X (Revised edition)
From the White Wolf catalog:
- The Machine is Perfection
- Free will is a danger. Hope is an illusion. Flesh is weak. Only through the Machine can humanity rise above its inevitable destruction. Iteration X understands this. Anyone who does not must be convinced.
- We are the Machine
- From the dark reaches of Autochthonia to the cybernetic fantasies of Hollywood, Iteration X marches into the future with a vision of clockwork perfection. Feared and shunned, this Convention knows that when the time is right, all will understand. This Technocracy sourcebook gives the Machine's-eye view of Ascension. And the Machine is never wrong.
- Technocracy: Iteration X includes:
Drive A: HardcopyEdit
Disk One: InitializedEdit
Disk Two: Clockwork ConventionEdit
Drive B: SystemsEdit
Drive Three: Essential DataEdit
Drive Four: Construct of Iteration XEdit
Technocracy: Iteration X was later included in the Technocracy Assembled 1 omnibus.
- Decillion - a Statistician Comptroller
- Beriah Zimmermann - a member of the BioMechanics Methodology
- Tecson - a Time-Motion Manager with vulgar cybernetics
- William Smith - a Time-Motion Manager with missing memories
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.