- See also: Convention Book: Iteration X (Revised edition)
|Written by:||Chris Hind|
|Developed by:||Phil Brucato|
|Edited by:||Laura Letbetter|
|Art Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Layout & Typesetting:||Kathleen Ryan|
|Art:||Mark Jackson, Lawrence Allen Williams, Scott Johnson|
|Front Cover Art:||Kevin Murphy|
|Front & Back Cover Design:||Lawrence Snelly, Robert Dixon|
|Production Assistance:||Matt Milberger|
|Special Thanks To:|| Aileen "NewGoth" Miles; the blackness of her hair — it's the blackness of her heart.|
Michelle "Tumorous Excrescence" Prahler, for promos just too dark for words.
Rich "Mad Viking" Thomas, for the carnage he causes with boffer swords and arrow storms.
Chris "True Lies" McDonough, for getting kickbacks from Cameron.
Larry "Poster Child" Snelly, for his twitchy mass-media Jyhad.
Kathy "Ananasi" Ryan, for her late night encounter with the B.F.S. and her multitude of offspring.
Josh "Jumping Bean" Timbrook, for bouncing around the ballfield.
Rob "New Boy" Dixon, for joining the Cracking Crew.
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||August 13, 1994|
|Publication #:||WW 04202|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-135-6|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- The Machine is Perfection
- Free will is a danger. Hope is an illusion. Flesh is weak. Only through the Machine can humanity rise above its inevitable destruction. Iteration X understands this. Anyone who does not must be convinced.
- We are the Machine
- From the dark reaches of Autochthonia to the cybernetic fantasies of Hollywood, Iteration X marches into the future with a vision of clockwork perfection. Feared and shunned, this Convention knows that when the time is right, all will understand. This Technocracy sourcebook gives the Machine's-eye view of Ascension. And the Machine is never wrong.
- Technocracy: Iteration X includes:
Drive A: HardcopyEdit
Disk One: InitializedEdit
Disk Two: Clockwork ConventionEdit
Drive B: SystemsEdit
Drive Three: Essential DataEdit
Drive Four: Construct of Iteration XEdit
Technocracy: Iteration X was later included in the Technocracy Assembled 1 omnibus.
- Decillion - a Statistician Comptroller
- Beriah Zimmermann - a member of the BioMechanics Methodology
- Tecson - a Time-Motion Manager with vulgar cybernetics
- William Smith - a Time-Motion Manager with missing memories
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.