With the art of Tapestry, a Kuei-jin can manipulate the dragon lines that flow beneath the Middle Kingdom. Through practice of Tapestry, the vampire attunes himself to Yin and Yang forces in the wind, water, and soil, then manipulates those forces for a variety of efforts. Advanced Tapestry, like advanced Feng Shui, reflects a character's greater understanding of the dragon lines and other forces of Yin and Yang Chi in the world, as well as the character's more precise attunement to them.
- Chi Ward: The Kuei-jin can affect the local Wall rating
- Ride the Dragon: The Kuei-jin can travel along a Dragon Line, teleporting himself across it.
- Chi Rift: The Kuei-jin can create a portal between the Middle Kingdom and the spiritual realms, unleashing a tempest of elemental chi that wreaks havoc in an area.
- Celestial Needle: The Kuei-jin can mend opened Chi Rifts and other gaps between the worlds
- Dragon Chariot: The Kuei-jin can travel with several companions alongside a Dragon Line
- The Dragon's Rapine: This power allows a Kuei-jin to throw an opponent along a dragon line, able to expulse him from the flow anywhere, even in solid objects.
^ Level 1
|Spirit Call||Kindred of the East Rulebook||Pg. 103|
^ Level 2
|Chi Ward||Kindred of the East Rulebook||Pg. 103|
^ Level 3
|Chi-Shaping||Kindred of the East Rulebook||Pg. 103|
^ Level 4
|Ride the Dragon||Kindred of the East Rulebook||Pg. 104|
^ Level 5
|Chi Rift||Kindred of the East Rulebook||Pg. 104|
^ Level 6
|Celestial Needle||Kindred of the East Companion||Pg. 65|
^ Level 7
|Dragon Chariot||Kindred of the East Companion||Pg. 66|
^ Level 8
|Chi Castle||Kindred of the East Companion||Pg. 66|
^ Level 9
|The Dragon's Rapine||Kindred of the East Companion||Pg. 66|
|Godbodies of the Fourth Age:|