|Written by:||Phil Brucato, Aaron Rosenberg and Lindsay Woodcock|
|Prelude Story by:||Kathleen Ryan|
|Developed by:||Phil Brucato, with Ken Cliffe and Lindsay Woodcock|
|Edited by:||Ken Cliffe|
|Art Director:||Larry Snelly|
|Layout and Typesetting:||Aaron Voss|
|Art:||Michael Gaydos, Drew Johnson, Toby Cypress, Richard Clark and Paul Harmon|
|Front Cover Art:||Michael Gaydos|
|Front and Back Cover Design:||Aaron Voss|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 04021|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-404-5|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Kick Ass!
- Some people think the Awakened sit around dreaming about Ascension. Wrong. Dead wrong. When reality itself is on the brink of destruction, you don't contemplate your navel. You fight — and sometimes die — for the sake of the future.
- And Live to Tell About It!
- Tales of Magick takes Mage from the realm of abstraction and kicks it screaming into high gear. If you ever wondered how to run an exciting chronicle, check this out:
- Story ideas for high adventure in the World of Darkness
- Earthshaking events in the world of Mage
- Character templates, cool toys, classic bits and more!
- As the final book to use the term "magick," the final cover was still in flux. Many websites display an alternate version of the cover spelled as "Tales of Magic" (see left).
| Previous book:|
The Orphans Survival Guide
| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|
Traditions Gathered II: Blood and Dreams
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.