This Shintai Discipline reflects the Cathayans' links to the storms. Most of the Middle Kingdom is subject to terrible storms, even monsoons, during the course of every year. Some Kuei-jin, particularly those with strong P'os, revel in this extreme weather. Thus, they have learned to invoke the powers of the storm by attuning their Chi energies to the flows of weather.
Chi Attunement: Stamina
Included below are the official powers described in the Kindred of the East Companion. Sources are described below in the order they were printed.
- Conjure the Duke of Wind: Generate a gust of wind
- Thunderbolt's Kiss: Discharging energy at an enemy with a mere touch
- Thunderbolt's Caress: Discharging energy at an enemy without touching him
- Cloud Chariot: Create extremely strong, localized winds that lift the caster and fly him wherever he wishes to go.
- The Flight of Dragons: With this power, the Kuei-jin channels chi through his body to influence the weather pattern, allowing him to potentially generate or disperse storms
^ Level 1
|Conjure the Duke of Wind||Kindred of the East Companion||Pg. 83|
^ Level 2
|Thunderbolt's Kiss||Kindred of the East Companion||Pg. 83|
^ Level 3
|Thunderbolt's Caress||Kindred of the East Companion||Pg. 84|
^ Level 4
|Cloud Chariot||Kindred of the East Companion||Pg. 84|
^ Level 5
|The Flight of Dragons||Kindred of the East Companion||Pg. 85|
|Godbodies of the Fourth Age:|