Stewart Wieck is the co-founder of both White Wolf Magazine and White Wolf Publishing. He is credited as the co-creator (with Mark Rein•Hagen) of the World of Darkness and of several related game lines, notably Vampire: The Masquerade and Mage: The Ascension. He has also contributed fiction to several novels or anthologies published by White Wolf or its Borealis imprint under the pen name "Stewart Von Allmen".
Stewart died on June 22, 2017 at the age of 49.
Stewart's official contributions for White Wolf include the following:
- 1 Additional
- 2 Author
- 3 Based on the Work of
- 4 Concept and Design
- 5 Design
- 6 Design Contributer
- 7 Development
- 8 Editing
- 9 Mage: The Ascension Creator
- 10 Original Concept and Design
- 11 Playtester
- 12 Proofreading
- 13 Storyteller Creator and Contributor
- 14 Vampire: The Masquerade Creator
- 15 World of Darkness Co-Creator
- 16 Special Thanks
Concepts & Visual Contributor
- 1999/March: Trinity: Trinity Rulebook (softcover)
- 1997/November 10: Trinity: Trinity Rulebook
- 1997/October: Trinity: Trinity Rulebook (limited)
- 1993/August: Mage: The Ascension's Mage: The Ascension Rulebook
Based on the Work of
Concept and Design
Mage: The Ascension Creator
Original Concept and Design
- 1991: ("The Succubus Club")
Storyteller Creator and Contributor
Vampire: The Masquerade Creator
World of Darkness Co-Creator
- 1997/March: Mage: The Ascension's Euthanatos Tradition Book: ...and Steve and Angela, Stewart and Gretchen Wieck, for keeping the world full of tall people. Congratulations, folks!
- 1996: Mage: The Ascension's Cult of Ecstasy Tradition Book: "Santa Stu" Wieck, for giving up the goodies again. It's not elves that make those cheeks glow rosy red!
- 1994/September 16: Mage: The Ascension's Verbena Tradition Book: Stewart "von Allmen's Express" Wieck, for taking the name before tying the knot.
- 1993: : Stewart "Elric with a Buzz Cut" Wieck, for being around whenever Phil was cursing at the machines.
- 1993: : Stewart "Were-Grinch" Wieck, for his were-bigotry. A true Silver Fang.