From the White Wolf catalog:
- To the Victors Go the Spoils
- Whether its a Holy War or battle of succession, strife brings opportunity. The inhabitants of the Dark Medieval, mortal and supernatural, are rarely satisfied with what they have. Call it what you like a righteous cause or an ancient grudge war is hell, but the rewards can be worth the risks. Do you have the courage, the intelligence and the skill to lead an army to victory?
- The Victor Writes History
- Dark Ages: Spoils of War is the sister title to Right of Princes and contains information on how to raise an army, attack and overtake a foes holdings, and beat an enemy through stealth, diplomacy and assassination. It contains information on both the historical and supernatural applications of war in the Dark Medieval, and how players can turn these weapons to their characters advantage.
Prelude: The Beast of WarEdit
A pair of werewolves encounter the casualties of the new face of war.
Chapter One: Duty and SteelEdit
This chapter discusses the reasons for going to war and the history of some of the greatest battles of the last few decades, and gives systems for leading troops, building and using siege engines, foraging for food, and combat at sea.
Chapter Two: Poisoned QuillsEdit
Examines the shady side of war, including poison, disease, and assassination. Diplomacy and inheritance (which can be just as shady) are also discussed.
Chapter Three: Preparing for BattleEdit
Explores how to prepare an army, the elements of a medieval fighting force and its common equipment, the logistics of an army on the march, and the most significant "conflict zones" in the Dark Medieval.
Chapter Four: Ashes and BloodEdit
Spoils of War is the companion book of Right of Princes.
- Alexander - Methuselah and former prince of Paris
- Geoffrey du Temple - Childe of Alexander and current prince of Paris
- Marcus Verus - Baron of Chester and a Prodigal
- Jerek Slobodny - Prince of Kerev and a Sinner
- Jhunakhai - A warlord and follower of the Mongol horde
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Dark Ages books
| Next book:|