|Written by:||Genevieve Cogman, Peter Schaefer, John Snead, Alan Alexander|
|Developed by:||Dean Shomshak, Eddy Webb|
|Edited by:||Carl Bowen|
|Layout and Design by:||Brian Glass|
|Art:||Bentobox Studios, Jeff Holt, Imaginary Friends Studio, Priscilla Kim, Shipeng Lee and UDON|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
Splinters of the Wyld is a source book for Exalted Second Edition. It was a PDF-only release compiling material cut from Compass of Celestial Directions Vol. 2: The Wyld and other Second Edition sourcebooks.
- Sometimes writers write too much.
- The Compass of Terrestrial Directions, Vol. II—The Wyld offers many locations, people and creatures for Exalted games, but the writers produced quite a bit more than we expected. It seemed a shame just to throw the excess material away, though. Then, over time, other books ended up with little scraps and fragments of Wyld lore, and those seemed too cool to leave in the oblivion of a computer trash bin. Before we knew it, we had a lot of pieces with no home, so we decided to stitch them together into a crazy quilt of additional game pieces for your Exalted series.
- The result is Splinters of the Wyld, additional glimpses of the madness waiting at Creation’s rim.
- A PDF-Exclusive Series Book for Exalted
- Splinters of the Wyld contains:
- New locations for the Northern, Western, Southern and Eastern Wyld
- More Mutations and Derangements
- More creatures and characters
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.