- 1 Summary
- 2 Background Information
- 3 Characters
- 4 Terminology
- 5 References
Summary[edit | edit source]
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Hunting Under the Full Moon
- The night is full of beasts — beasts that walk as men and women, that prey on those who stray from the herd, that hunger for blood and flesh when the moon rises. We will not be the sheep to these wolves. We will hunt the wolves ourselves.
- A Chronicle Book for Hunter: The Vigil™
- A Hunter’s look at shapeshifters: those who form lunatic tribes, those who steal their power from the Devil or from animal skins, those who become infected or cursed. This book also looks at spirits from a hunter’s perspective.
- Three new compacts and one new conspiracy: the confederation of spirit cults known as Les Mystéres.
- New tools in the hunter’s arsenal for hunting shapeshifters and spirits, and rules provided to create both powerful hunter protagonists and frightening werewolf antagonists.
- Hunting Ground: Philadelphia takes a look at the hunter-werewolf struggle that has been going on in the City of Brotherly Love since the Revolutionary War and before.
Gut Feelings[edit | edit source]
Introduction[edit | edit source]
Chapter One: The Untamed Storm[edit | edit source]
Mythological origins of those known as "skinchangers" and how they connect to modern day hunters and the writings of past hunters on werewolves and their kin, along with story hooks in each section.
Siesta en la Puebla Luna y Sol[edit | edit source]
Chapter Two: Sheep's Clothing[edit | edit source]
The established compacts and conspiracies' views on werewolves and spirits. Three new compacts (the Bear Lodge, the Illuminated Brotherhood, and the Talbot Group) and one new conspiracy, Les Mystères are included.
Stories My Uncle Don Told Me[edit | edit source]
Chapter Three: Silver Bullets[edit | edit source]
Birthright[edit | edit source]
Chapter Four: Moonstruck[edit | edit source]
Themes and ideas for werewolf-based campaigns, more information on werewolf society, and the final part of the city-based campaign, Hunting Ground: Philadelphia.
Background Information[edit | edit source]
The first chapter notes using Werewolf: The Forsaken as a reference for enemy creation.
Memorable Quotes[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
Terminology[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Hunter: The Vigil books