|Developer:||Ethan Skemp with Ken Cliffe|
|Vice President in Charge of Production:||Richard Thomas|
|Art Directors:||Aileen Miles and Lawrence Snelly|
|Layout & Typesetting||Aileen Miles|
|Art:||Andrew Bates, Mike Chaney & Matt Milberger, Richard Kane Ferguson, Alex Sheikman|
|Comic book art:||Mark Jackson|
|Cover Art:||Joshua Gabriel Timbrook|
|Cover Design:||Aileen E. Miles|
| This is the sort of Special Thanks that developer hates doing. However, for outstanding service that was never repaid adequately, we can only offer our heartfelt best wishes and our very special thanks to:
You'll all be missed. May you find better than you received from us.
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio.|
|Production #||WW 3060|
|Reference #||ISBN 1-56504-331-6|
- I imagine you're all expecting some kind of frilly speech about now.
- Well, I don't do that sort of thing.
- Now listen up, 'cause I hate repeating myself.
- Most of you seem to think we Silver Fangs are some kind of joke that's still at the head of the Garou Nation because nobody's seen fit to put us to the side yet. Well, you better get over that pretty quick.
- You know what? The Silver Fangs are not going to fade away and leave you all to do your own thing. We're gonna get you - all the tribes - working together, and we're going to show you the way, whether you like it or not.
- That's what we're hear for.
- -Jonas Albrecht, King of the North Country Protectorate.
- Silver Fangs Tribebook includes:
- The majestic history and rich culture of the rulers of the Garou
- Gifts, fetishes, totems and more, all fit for kings.
- Five ready-to-play nobles, a "Legends of the Garou" comic book, and more.
Вступление: Вечные ЦариEdit
Introduction: Once and Future Kings
Глава Первая: Скипетр и КоготьEdit
Chapter One: Scepter and Claw
The glorious history of the Silver Fangs.
Глава Вторая: Те, Кто Отбрасывают ТениEdit
Chapter Two: Those Who Cast a Shadow
The culture of the Silver Fangs.
Глава Третья: Что Приобретёт Тот, Кто Завоюет Весь Мир?Edit
Chapter Three: What Benefits It One to Gain the World?
The Silver Fangs around the world.
Приложение Первое: Царская РукаEdit
Appendix One: The Hand of the King
The burdens of majesty, and new Gifts and Talens.
Приложение Второе: Знатные КнязиEdit
Appendix Two: Nobles All
Ready-to-play character templates.
Приложение Третье: Серебряное ВойскоEdit
Appendix Three: The Silver Host
Kings, queens and nobles of past and present.
- Felix Yusupov, Silver Fangs Kinfolk who arranged the execution of Rasputin.
- Yuri and Sophia Tvarivich, legendary warriors of the Kievan Rus.
- Isaiah Morningkill
- Collette Delacourt, murder victim in New Orleans.
- Celeste Walks-the-Spiral-Backwards
- King Jonas Albrecht
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
| Next book:|